Yo, my name is Giel!
“Thomas”, “Stefan” And today we’re going to play bingo
in a supermarket! Number 32! Bingo!
Bingo! I was first!
-No, I was! In order to play bingo,
we’re going to need a lot of people And bingo is often played by elderly people And Stefan, I heard you’re good at
arranging elderly people Yes, I arranged a coach filled
with elderly people Look, there it is Is everyone ready to play bingo? Guys, everyone cancelled You’re kidding?
– No, really So now we’re going to an
old people’s home to arrange some old people But how many people are in here? One person One person? Everybody wins a prize! Are you also helping, or? Of course, I’m closing the flap There, we’re ready to go Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen!
Hello! Please take a seat This coach is very crowded A warm welcome to everyone! My name is Stefan
and I’m your host today And I’m glad to see
that everyone came today! Today, we’re going to play Bingo in a supermarket Very convival But before we do that
Let’s go to the nearby old people’s home to fill the two empty seats in the back Thank you everyone
If there are any questions, I’m sitting here,
because of the lack of seats Thank you everyone! How many elderly people do we need? Well.. I think there’s still room for five more people I think so, yes I’m curious if we’re going to manage
to get some elderly people in the coach To play Bingo in a supermarket Small chance
But we should try at least All right, we are in Ijsselstein
at a random eldery people’s home And Thomas is going in
to see if we can gather any elderly people Succes
– Thanks And don’t give them French kisses!
– Dude.. Hard, right? Hello there Hello
– Hello! We’re trying to organise a Bingo
for the elderly here And, I was wondering
Could I ask those people to join us? We’re going to a nice location
and we’re going to play Bingo there Oh, but you want to
bring the people with you? – Yes Well, I don’t think it’s a good plan to do that No?
– No, there’s going to be a problem If they come back, they’ll be confused
– Oh, okay I guess we’ll have to find another
elderly people’s home then All right, success
– Bye Goodbye That was a huge success Good news?
– Yes.. How many? Everyone is coming
– You’re kidding Those people are really demented Is everyone demented? She said: You can bring them,
but they’ll be totally confused when we’re coming back Well, that’s pathethic We could do the Bingo right here
But that’s not really the plan We can try it
– We can practice here I’d say, get the Bingo set!
– So we’re just going to do it here? I’m laughing because I’m afraid
I really can’t go in there that really won’t go well Are you feeling like playing Bingo with us? Are you nuts?
– No? No bingo with us? I’d rather play jass
– Play jass.. They don’t want to play Bingo Come on, two games
Don’t be such a bore Come on I’m not standing here for my fun Can you go get some pens?
– I’ll get some pens Should I sit in between?
– We can do it together Is that okay?
– I’ll just go and sit here Are you joining us, or not? No, I’m not joining in game
– You’re not joining? No
– Oh Ah, you should join too
– Here, you see? Yeah, go ahead and join us Bingo cards Mister, have a look You have a card too, all right? Yes, I know So if you see the number, you shout:
“Bingo!” Yes, I know That’s number.. 36! Do you have 36?
– No, I only have 38 and 39 I don’t want to interrupt the bingo, but.. They’re not really cool with
us filming here 36! – Okay. I’m getting the next ball Maybe it’s better to leave now
– Then we have to go Number 56! – That’s a pity..
we wanted to play a nice game and that’s not allowed That was the shortest Bingo ever
– Yes, it’s also a pity that nobody was joining us So now, the solution is that we drive to
a nearby supermarket There trying to get people to play with us Now we’re going to a supermarket, and try
to gather some people at the entrance And then, we are going to play
some good games of Bingo – Yes We have arrived Let’s just walk straight in, okay?
– No, first we need to ask some people This is heavy Do you want to play Bingo? We need to catch our tram Catch our tram? Fuck the tram! Good day, madam
Can I ask you a question? We’re organising a Bingo,
in the supermarket …but I’m not doing it You’re not joining us?
– No But you do like it?
– Okay, bye My charms don’t work with that old lady. Are you joining us? – No
Come on! Playing Bingo with three nice guys Please leave a comment,
telling us what we’re doing wrong I really don’t know it Hopeless, this Make a sign up-table, and nobody is
allowed to pass, unless they join us Yes mister, you’re coming for the Bingo?
– That’s only for old people! Ladies and gentlemen! We’re beginning the
Bingo in half an hour! And we still need some participants
You can win nice prizes For free, in collaboration with
Albert Heijn! (Dutch supermarket) Who’s joining us? You’re also playing Bingo?
– Yes Gathering elderly people didn’t work,
but now we have an audience that wants to play Bingo with us So, we’re grabbing our stuff and
we’re ready to enter the supermarket Time for a game of Bingo! Here, have a seat everyone
The bingo is about to start! I need to get some pens Yes, the first prize! The first prize, ladies and gentlemen
a bag of potatoes! And.. the first number is… Number 63! 63
– I repeat, number 63! Number 36! There we go..
Number 5! The next number is 47!
You’re doing well So exciting! Yes! We have a Bingo! A real bag of potatoes! Congratulations! Congratulations, a real bag of potatoes And what do you think of
this beautiful prize? – Very nice Very nice! So, let us continue
with the next round! We’re playing for a pack of
Italian lasagna! There we go, ladies and gentlemen!
Number 21! Number 21
Yes! We have another prize! We’re giving you a pack of lasagna!
Here you go! – Thank you Round number 3!
And we’re still not kicked out! Pastry with garlic, that’s delicious Number 88!
88! Number 53!
– You also want to play Bingo? They also want to Bingo with us ..unfortunately, you have to leave Can’t we just do one game? No, we’re not doing that The last round has begun!
I wish you all the best of luck! Ladies and gentlemen
The last round has begun! You shouldn’t be doing this I understand that this is funny, but.. Why isn’t this funny? People can’t reach that spot,
customers are disturbed… This is not meant to be
Okay, Stefan! (Stefan): Number 85! And you’re holding our products…
This isn’t the way we want it Okay, then we’re quitting (I want to ask if..) Half mince beef and half mince pork!
– Guys! Stefan, Here you go! Here you go, here
everyone gets a consolation prize! Everybody gets a consolation prize Here you go, have some beef Well, this is kinda getting out of hand
Stefan! We have to round up We have to quit?
– Yes Really? Ladies and gentlemen, the end of
the Bingo! Thank you! Everyone, get out! You can pay for your prize
at the checkout Thomas said “Everybody wins a prize!”
So we have to give it actually Yes, but we’re getting kicked out of the
shop, we have to grab our stuff They’re not really happy that we did this I understand,
we did cause a lot of inconvenience But let’s get out of here I have to say: Bingo successful!
Until next week! Okay, if you also want to play Bingo with
us, like this video! Add this video to your favorites, leave a
nice comment down here and subscribe to our channel,
if you haven’t done it yet You can follow us on Facebook, Instagram
and Snapchat and you can go to our website Enter what you want us to do and we might
be performing it next week! See you later! Bye!
And check our agenda, so you can see where we give DJ performances Subtitles by the Amara.org community